It all started innocently enough..."Honey, let's go to the Northwest USA, fly to Seattle, work our way to San Fran via Oregon wineries and Yosemite." Hmmm, how about you build me a kitchen bump-out and then we go, I said? Well, he started digging today so I'm turning to Fodor's forum once again for help to plan a 14 day trip leaving right after Labor Day. We"ll fly from the wine country of upstate NY (Finger Lakes region) to Seattle, rent a car and leave it wherever we wind up and fly back home .. What to see, what not to miss? Help, please, from my Fodor friends, the best travelers in the world! Deviously yours, Carol
Seattle to Yosemite
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 NYC
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 7 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 8 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 9 Middlebury vt quickie
- 10 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 16 hello guys....
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 20 Albuquerque to Denver
- 21 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 22 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip