It all started innocently enough..."Honey, let's go to the Northwest USA, fly to Seattle, work our way to San Fran via Oregon wineries and Yosemite." Hmmm, how about you build me a kitchen bump-out and then we go, I said? Well, he started digging today so I'm turning to Fodor's forum once again for help to plan a 14 day trip leaving right after Labor Day. We"ll fly from the wine country of upstate NY (Finger Lakes region) to Seattle, rent a car and leave it wherever we wind up and fly back home .. What to see, what not to miss? Help, please, from my Fodor friends, the best travelers in the world! Deviously yours, Carol
Seattle to Yosemite
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England