It all started innocently enough..."Honey, let's go to the Northwest USA, fly to Seattle, work our way to San Fran via Oregon wineries and Yosemite." Hmmm, how about you build me a kitchen bump-out and then we go, I said? Well, he started digging today so I'm turning to Fodor's forum once again for help to plan a 14 day trip leaving right after Labor Day. We"ll fly from the wine country of upstate NY (Finger Lakes region) to Seattle, rent a car and leave it wherever we wind up and fly back home .. What to see, what not to miss? Help, please, from my Fodor friends, the best travelers in the world! Deviously yours, Carol
Seattle to Yosemite
- 1 Columbus food !
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Blue ridge parkway
- 4 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 5 Great Beach's
- 6 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 7 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 8 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 9 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 National Parks?
- 12 Hotels in New Orleans
- 13 Seattle in July
- 14 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 17 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 18 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 19 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 20 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?