It all started innocently enough..."Honey, let's go to the Northwest USA, fly to Seattle, work our way to San Fran via Oregon wineries and Yosemite." Hmmm, how about you build me a kitchen bump-out and then we go, I said? Well, he started digging today so I'm turning to Fodor's forum once again for help to plan a 14 day trip leaving right after Labor Day. We"ll fly from the wine country of upstate NY (Finger Lakes region) to Seattle, rent a car and leave it wherever we wind up and fly back home .. What to see, what not to miss? Help, please, from my Fodor friends, the best travelers in the world! Deviously yours, Carol
Seattle to Yosemite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 2 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 5 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Moving to CT
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 10 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September