Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer 18OO:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 9 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 10 Another Great DC Trip
- 11 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 12 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 13 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 14 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 15 Short Notice
- 16 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 17 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 20 Inn at Key West
- 21 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!