Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 5 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 6 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 7 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 8 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 9 Retiring in Florida
- 10 Help with first time
- 11 NJ to Florida drive
- 12 Hawaii - where?
- 13 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 14 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 15 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 16 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 17 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 23 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 24 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 25 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico