Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 2 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Arches or Zion?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 11 time to visit statue
- 12 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 14 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 Chester, CN
- 17 Northern California Gardens.
- 18 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 19 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 23 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 24 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 25 Aladin tickets in NYC