Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.dealmoguls.com/virile-xl-apexatropin/
- 2 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 7 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 8 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 9 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 10 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 11 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 12 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 13 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 14 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 15 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 16 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 17 Rules of the NY Subway
- 18 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 21 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 24 Dividing time in Glacier
- 25 My travels to Monument Valley