Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproducthub.com/crazy-bulk-reviews/
- 2 Are you looking Turnkey Website Scripts?
- 3 http://www.healthyminimag.com/apex-vitality-mastermind/
- 4 Are you looking Easy Way to Manage Your Schedule?
- 5 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 6 Are you looking wide range of garage door services?
- 7 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 8 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 9 Parka in PA during February?
- 10 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 11 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 12 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 13 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 Back from the Big Easy
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 21 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 IAH to HOU Questions
- 24 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 25 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours