Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Boston to Naples florida
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 North Carolina airports
- 7 best health clubs with lap pools
- 8 10 days vacation in California
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 18 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 19 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 24 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"