Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Seattle to West Coast of Olympic National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 4 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 10 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 11 Long Island Advice
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 14 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 Boston suggestions
- 17 California
- 18 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto