Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Hotel location help
- 2 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 3 DC Metro to other sites?
- 4 Cleveland West Side Market
- 5 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 8 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 10 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 12 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 13 Miami airport--safety??
- 14 Zurich airport connections
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Eastern Seaboard
- 18 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 21 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 22 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 US whole month of January where to
- 25 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house