Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Seattle to West Coast of Olympic National Park
- 1 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 2 Princeville in January
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 10 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 11 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 18 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 19 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn