Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 2 Alabama trip in Dec
- 3 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 4 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 SF and northern California - October
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 17 Which island for R&R?
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 20 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 25 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy