Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Airport Hotels
- 2 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 3 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 4 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 5 Nashville Never Been
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 San Antonio, Texas
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 12 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 15 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 16 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 17 Parking in Naples Florida
- 18 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 19 Colorado Itinerary
- 20 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 21 What is there to do on MAUI
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 24 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914