Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 2 New Software
- 3 Made the Jump!
- 4 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 5 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 6 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 7 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 8 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 9 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 10 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 11 Family reunion ideas
- 12 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 13 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 14 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 DrillBit Warehouse
- 17 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 18 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/power-boost-x/
- 19 the idea of using a natural manhood
- 20 My Topic Titlehttp://www.supplementsauthority.com/androx-extreme/
- 21 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 22 the reality that this living grown pay
- 23 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 24 http://trexmusclesite.com/raw-power-xl-reviews/
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time