Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm driving from Seattle and would like to get around to the west side of Olympic National Park and hook up with the 101 for a drive down the coast. But I'm not sure the best way to cross Puget Sound. Can I take a car on a ferry or do I have to head south to Tacoma and then back north on the highway?
thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.eyeserumreview.ca/abella-mayfair-wrinkle-cream/
- 2 http://www.supplementschoice.com/Intelleral/
- 3 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 4 limousine help
- 5 How To Make Your Penis Size As Long
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 Weightloss Pills That Work With Women And Men
- 8 Follinique @@ http://www.revommerce.com/follinique/
- 9 Adding Inches To Your Manhood Straightforward
- 10 The Best Natual Skin Care Anti Wrinkle Cream Products
- 11 http://www.usadrugguide.com/test-reload-review/
- 12 Avoiding alcohol is essential in keeping a healthy
- 13 Male Enhancer pills simply need to be made clear.
- 14 Luxderma reviews#http://www.replennagereviews.com/luxderma/
- 15 http://www.replennagereviews.com/luxderma/
- 16 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 17 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 18 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 19 Cross-Country trip advice
- 20 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 21 Washington DC
- 22 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 23 Finding Steve Perry
- 24 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 25 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area