Planning a weeks vacation to the Seattle Wa area. Will be staying with friends in Quilcene Wa. Arriving on a Wed. We will be on our own to travel about the Seattle area but returning each night to Quilcene until Monday. We plan to leave on Monday to travel up to Vancouver and return on Wed to fly out of Seattle. Having never visited Washington, we don't know what to expect. What stops are a must see between Seattle and Vancouver? Or should we even go to Vancouver, not knowing what to expect to see there. Any and all suggestions welcome. We Like all outdoor activities, not much on art museums.
Seattle to Vancouver
View all United States activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?