Planning a weeks vacation to the Seattle Wa area. Will be staying with friends in Quilcene Wa. Arriving on a Wed. We will be on our own to travel about the Seattle area but returning each night to Quilcene until Monday. We plan to leave on Monday to travel up to Vancouver and return on Wed to fly out of Seattle. Having never visited Washington, we don't know what to expect. What stops are a must see between Seattle and Vancouver? Or should we even go to Vancouver, not knowing what to expect to see there. Any and all suggestions welcome. We Like all outdoor activities, not much on art museums.
Seattle to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island