My wife and I will be disembarking from an Alaskan cruise in Seattle on May 24th. We will be renting a car in Seattle and driving to just outside of San Francisco. I was interested in driving the coastal roads and visiting Redwoods national park. Does anyone have any info on what to do and where to go during this trip? Any suggestions on where to stay or places of interest along the way. Thanks in advance for your info.
Seattle to San Francisco....Coastal Driving
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 9 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 10 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 11 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 12 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 13 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 14 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!