We are planning a summer trip from Seattle to San Francisco. This will be new territory for us, so looking for a route and sites along the way. Mom, Dad and 12 year old that loves history. We know we want to see Mt. Saint Helen's (and might like to hike to the rim) and the Redwoods (staying at Miranda Gardens Resort was suggested). We think we would like to drive down the coast, but also hit part of Napa Valley. Finally spending a couple of days in SF and then flying home. Any suggestions, itinerary, advice, links would be greatly appreciated.
Seattle to San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour companies
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 4 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 8 Zion to Albuquerque
- 9 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Quick Trip to NYC
- 12 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 15 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 16 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 17 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 18 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 19 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 20 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 21 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 22 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 23 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 24 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 25 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?