We are planning a summer trip from Seattle to San Francisco. This will be new territory for us, so looking for a route and sites along the way. Mom, Dad and 12 year old that loves history. We know we want to see Mt. Saint Helen's (and might like to hike to the rim) and the Redwoods (staying at Miranda Gardens Resort was suggested). We think we would like to drive down the coast, but also hit part of Napa Valley. Finally spending a couple of days in SF and then flying home. Any suggestions, itinerary, advice, links would be greatly appreciated.
Seattle to San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 3 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 8 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 9 Newport Restaurants
- 10 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 11 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 19 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 Oahu
- 24 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?