We are planning a summer trip from Seattle to San Francisco. This will be new territory for us, so looking for a route and sites along the way. Mom, Dad and 12 year old that loves history. We know we want to see Mt. Saint Helen's (and might like to hike to the rim) and the Redwoods (staying at Miranda Gardens Resort was suggested). We think we would like to drive down the coast, but also hit part of Napa Valley. Finally spending a couple of days in SF and then flying home. Any suggestions, itinerary, advice, links would be greatly appreciated.
Seattle to San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL