We are planning a summer trip from Seattle to San Francisco. This will be new territory for us, so looking for a route and sites along the way. Mom, Dad and 12 year old that loves history. We know we want to see Mt. Saint Helen's (and might like to hike to the rim) and the Redwoods (staying at Miranda Gardens Resort was suggested). We think we would like to drive down the coast, but also hit part of Napa Valley. Finally spending a couple of days in SF and then flying home. Any suggestions, itinerary, advice, links would be greatly appreciated.
Seattle to San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 3 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 8 Our perfect day in Key West
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 13 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP