We are planning a summer trip from Seattle to San Francisco. This will be new territory for us, so looking for a route and sites along the way. Mom, Dad and 12 year old that loves history. We know we want to see Mt. Saint Helen's (and might like to hike to the rim) and the Redwoods (staying at Miranda Gardens Resort was suggested). We think we would like to drive down the coast, but also hit part of Napa Valley. Finally spending a couple of days in SF and then flying home. Any suggestions, itinerary, advice, links would be greatly appreciated.
Seattle to San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 4 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 5 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 9 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 10 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands