planning a ten day trip to the seattle area with the hopes of getting down to portland. Looking for alternatives to renting a car. Any suggestions or insights would be most welcomed.
Seattle to Portland: Train..Bus... or Thumb
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 St Patrick's renovations
- 7 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 8 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 General Utah planning questions
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing