My husband and I are planning a vacation to Seattle and Portland in Late August. This is the first time that I am traveling to the west coast so I would like to see as much as I can fit in on our 7-8 day trip. The main sights that I would like to see are Seattle, Olympic Park, Mt Rainer, Portland, Columbia River Gorge, Mt. Hood and the Oregon Coast. I am not sure if this is a realistic intinerary or should I cut/add some stops? Also are there are reccomendation of hotels/towns to stay when not in the larger cities?
Seattle to Portland and Beyond
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 2 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 3 Ben Philipson
- 4 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Maui itinerary
- 7 Oahu
- 8 Past Life Regression Workshop
- 9 What time is it?
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 12 California
- 13 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 14 Newport Restaurants
- 15 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 16 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 21 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 22 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary