Hello everyone. Please help me plan a road trip from Seattle to Northern California. I will be travelling with my wife and our 14 y/o son, and possibly a 10 y/o niece, leaving early on July 1st and back on July 7th. We will be spending a day checking out Stanford University; possibly spend a day with relatives in San Francisco and San Jose. Then possibly check out Carmel, Pebble Beach. Lastly, visit Yosemite (or maybe the Redwoods) for a day or two before heading back home. I'm trying to figure out how to schedule this itinerary, and also a hotel as a home base while there. Thanks a lot!
Seattle to Northern California Road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 14 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids