Hello everyone. Please help me plan a road trip from Seattle to Northern California. I will be travelling with my wife and our 14 y/o son, and possibly a 10 y/o niece, leaving early on July 1st and back on July 7th. We will be spending a day checking out Stanford University; possibly spend a day with relatives in San Francisco and San Jose. Then possibly check out Carmel, Pebble Beach. Lastly, visit Yosemite (or maybe the Redwoods) for a day or two before heading back home. I'm trying to figure out how to schedule this itinerary, and also a hotel as a home base while there. Thanks a lot!
Seattle to Northern California Road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 3 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 6 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 7 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Drive from Vegas to Zion and Bryce, then Lake Powell on a house boat
- 25 Oahu ideas