Hello everyone. Please help me plan a road trip from Seattle to Northern California. I will be travelling with my wife and our 14 y/o son, and possibly a 10 y/o niece, leaving early on July 1st and back on July 7th. We will be spending a day checking out Stanford University; possibly spend a day with relatives in San Francisco and San Jose. Then possibly check out Carmel, Pebble Beach. Lastly, visit Yosemite (or maybe the Redwoods) for a day or two before heading back home. I'm trying to figure out how to schedule this itinerary, and also a hotel as a home base while there. Thanks a lot!
Seattle to Northern California Road trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 9 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?