Hello everyone. Please help me plan a road trip from Seattle to Northern California. I will be travelling with my wife and our 14 y/o son, and possibly a 10 y/o niece, leaving early on July 1st and back on July 7th. We will be spending a day checking out Stanford University; possibly spend a day with relatives in San Francisco and San Jose. Then possibly check out Carmel, Pebble Beach. Lastly, visit Yosemite (or maybe the Redwoods) for a day or two before heading back home. I'm trying to figure out how to schedule this itinerary, and also a hotel as a home base while there. Thanks a lot!
Seattle to Northern California Road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 2 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 3 Be Vigilant, be safe and alert your community…
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Texas
- 6 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 7 Hotels Philly
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 11 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 12 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 13 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 16 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 17 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 18 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 19 Northern California in February
- 20 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 21 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 22 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 23 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 24 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 25 New England September