Hello everyone. Please help me plan a road trip from Seattle to Northern California. I will be travelling with my wife and our 14 y/o son, and possibly a 10 y/o niece, leaving early on July 1st and back on July 7th. We will be spending a day checking out Stanford University; possibly spend a day with relatives in San Francisco and San Jose. Then possibly check out Carmel, Pebble Beach. Lastly, visit Yosemite (or maybe the Redwoods) for a day or two before heading back home. I'm trying to figure out how to schedule this itinerary, and also a hotel as a home base while there. Thanks a lot!
Seattle to Northern California Road trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 3 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 4 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 Orlando parks advice
- 9 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 12 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 13 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 California San Diego area lodging
- 16 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 22 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 25 Jersey Shore to NYC?