We will be traveling to Seattle/ Vancouver/ & Victoria for our honeymoon in July. We have planned 3 nights in Seattle, left the fourth night open, then 2 nights in Victoria, and 2 more nights in Vancouver. My question: What should we do on the 4th night? Is Mt Olympus a good idea? What is the best way to get there? Do we have to drive back to Seattle to catch the ferry to Victoria? Thanks.
Seattle to Mount Olympus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 Family Camp in Maine
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?