This will be a road trip. We have around 18 days. I'm just not sure where to spend the most time on the drive. Just looking at the map looks like we should head to Portland, Oregon then on to Boise, Idaho, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Albuquerque......but - HELP. I do not know where to stop and spend a few days along the way. We enjoy any type of outdoor activivty and love getting off the interstate to sites. Any help would be appreciated.
Seattle to Albuquerque in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 2 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 10 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 11 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 12 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 13 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 16 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 17 charleston during Christmas Week
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?