This will be a road trip. We have around 18 days. I'm just not sure where to spend the most time on the drive. Just looking at the map looks like we should head to Portland, Oregon then on to Boise, Idaho, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Albuquerque......but - HELP. I do not know where to stop and spend a few days along the way. We enjoy any type of outdoor activivty and love getting off the interstate to sites. Any help would be appreciated.
Seattle to Albuquerque in April
- 1 Denver 1 day in denver
- 2 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 5 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 6 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 9 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 Boston and surrounding area
- 15 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 16 Savannah restaurants
- 17 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 20 Albuquerque to Denver
- 21 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include