This will be a road trip. We have around 18 days. I'm just not sure where to spend the most time on the drive. Just looking at the map looks like we should head to Portland, Oregon then on to Boise, Idaho, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Albuquerque......but - HELP. I do not know where to stop and spend a few days along the way. We enjoy any type of outdoor activivty and love getting off the interstate to sites. Any help would be appreciated.
Seattle to Albuquerque in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Door County Suggestions
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 18 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 19 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!