off for a quick trip to Seattle while DH goes to conference end of February.
We'll be at Sheraton and interested in restaurants within reasonable walk (downtown, capitol hill? Belltown?) that are more like neighborhood restaurants. Particularly interested in fish, Italian or other ethnic foods - or just interesting menus at reasonable prices. thanks so much for any recommendations from locals or those who have been there recently. Appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 you may attend Tinnitus Knockout
- 2 http://www.healthsupplementreview.com/maxtropin/
- 3 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 5 http://www.trueplusgarciniatry.com/alpha-f1/
- 6 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 7 carmel vs. monterey california
- 8 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 9 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/maxtropin/
- 11 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/forskolin-fit-pro/
- 12 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 13 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 14 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 15 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 16 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 17 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 18 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 19 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 20 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 21 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 22 8 day trip to Florida
- 23 Week in Colorado
- 24 Moving to Dallas
- 25 Cape Cod visit in August
Seattle restaurants - ethnic, holes in wall, near downtown