off for a quick trip to Seattle while DH goes to conference end of February.
We'll be at Sheraton and interested in restaurants within reasonable walk (downtown, capitol hill? Belltown?) that are more like neighborhood restaurants. Particularly interested in fish, Italian or other ethnic foods - or just interesting menus at reasonable prices. thanks so much for any recommendations from locals or those who have been there recently. Appreciate it!
Seattle restaurants - ethnic, holes in wall, near downtown
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 3 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Broadway this week
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Union Square area restaurant
- 18 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 19 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 20 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 24 Weekend in NYC
- 25 Accommodations in Floriday keys