off for a quick trip to Seattle while DH goes to conference end of February.
We'll be at Sheraton and interested in restaurants within reasonable walk (downtown, capitol hill? Belltown?) that are more like neighborhood restaurants. Particularly interested in fish, Italian or other ethnic foods - or just interesting menus at reasonable prices. thanks so much for any recommendations from locals or those who have been there recently. Appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED : BROTHER SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:888-279-0246 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 canada&NY Gmail Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:855:999:8045 Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 8 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 9 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 10 Orlando area weather in June
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 New Itinerary
- 14 Help with Northwest Trip
- 15 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 16 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 17 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 18 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 19 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 20 road trip
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 23 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 24 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 25 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
Seattle restaurants - ethnic, holes in wall, near downtown