off for a quick trip to Seattle while DH goes to conference end of February.
We'll be at Sheraton and interested in restaurants within reasonable walk (downtown, capitol hill? Belltown?) that are more like neighborhood restaurants. Particularly interested in fish, Italian or other ethnic foods - or just interesting menus at reasonable prices. thanks so much for any recommendations from locals or those who have been there recently. Appreciate it!
Seattle restaurants - ethnic, holes in wall, near downtown
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Family Camp in Maine
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?