off for a quick trip to Seattle while DH goes to conference end of February.
We'll be at Sheraton and interested in restaurants within reasonable walk (downtown, capitol hill? Belltown?) that are more like neighborhood restaurants. Particularly interested in fish, Italian or other ethnic foods - or just interesting menus at reasonable prices. thanks so much for any recommendations from locals or those who have been there recently. Appreciate it!
Seattle restaurants - ethnic, holes in wall, near downtown
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 4 San Diego - wher to stay
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 7 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 10 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 11 Berkshires in late October
- 12 2 day in Adirondack park
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 21 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 22 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC