off for a quick trip to Seattle while DH goes to conference end of February.
We'll be at Sheraton and interested in restaurants within reasonable walk (downtown, capitol hill? Belltown?) that are more like neighborhood restaurants. Particularly interested in fish, Italian or other ethnic foods - or just interesting menus at reasonable prices. thanks so much for any recommendations from locals or those who have been there recently. Appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 universal studios and disney
- 2 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 3 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 4 Utah National Parks visit
- 5 marriot cypress harbour
- 6 Savannah hotel
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 12 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 13 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 16 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Trinity Site, NM
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
Seattle restaurants - ethnic, holes in wall, near downtown