off for a quick trip to Seattle while DH goes to conference end of February.
We'll be at Sheraton and interested in restaurants within reasonable walk (downtown, capitol hill? Belltown?) that are more like neighborhood restaurants. Particularly interested in fish, Italian or other ethnic foods - or just interesting menus at reasonable prices. thanks so much for any recommendations from locals or those who have been there recently. Appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clemix - Get Bigger and Long Lasting Erection
- 2 %1-855-205-4068% Hawaiian airlines Ticket booking
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 %1-855-205-4068% Delta airlines Ticket booking
- 5 %1-855-205-4068% American Eagle Ugrade number
- 6 Help
- 7 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 8 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 9 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 10 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 11 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 12 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 15 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 16 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 17 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 18 Airbnb seattle
- 19 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 20 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 23 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 24 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 25 Texas info
Seattle restaurants - ethnic, holes in wall, near downtown