We were supposed to get a break yesterday after 31 days with no measurable precipitation. Didn't happen.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 2 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 3 New England September
- 4 NYC taxi vs car service
- 5 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 6 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 7 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 8 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 9 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 10 Austin Food Trucks
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 searching for urban master planned community
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Condos near Disney World
- 17 family celebration trip
- 18 Deep South sept 2015
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Hawaii Group Travel
- 21 New York To Ashville NC
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?