We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 Dividing time in Glacier
- 5 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 6 US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO MAIL
- 7 Modify US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO MAIL
- 8 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Bahubal +18 55 999 8045 %# @ Yahoo Mail Technical SuPPoRt nUmBeR
- 13 Half GB +18 55 999,8045 @ Yahoo Pasword Recovery Customer Help
- 14 My travels to Monument Valley
- 15 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Universal Studios vacation
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 20 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 21 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 22 1 more Minnesota location?
- 23 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 24 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 25 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days