We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Seattle or Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 2 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 3 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 4 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 9 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 10 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 11 Dinner in Miami
- 12 Orlando to Savannah
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 19 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 20 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 24 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 25 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas