We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 arizona rte 66
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Hawaii and...where?
- 11 Short Oregon Trip
- 12 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 13 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Another Great DC Trip
- 17 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 How much time in Badlands?
- 23 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 24 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 25 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill