We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 2 Bryce and Zion planning
- 3 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 4 Boston with baby
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 7 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 8 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 9 Sacramento Hotel
- 10 USA family tour
- 11 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Philly Itinerary Help
- 14 4 days road trip southern New England
- 15 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 16 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 19 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 20 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 21 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 22 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 23 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 24 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 25 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle