We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 2 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 3 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 4 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 5 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 8 Around New Orleans
- 9 Nashville restaurants
- 10 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 11 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 12 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 13 MO road trip itinerary
- 14 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 15 Visiting New York State
- 16 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 17 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 18 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 21 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 22 Resturants salslito
- 23 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 24 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 25 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx