We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 3 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 4 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 5 Any Sanibel experts?
- 6 Breast Cancer Car Donations Hyattsville MD
- 7 Traveling in winter
- 8 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 9 a short trip to san francisco
- 10 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Summer in Michigan
- 13 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 14 Glacier National Park
- 15 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 16 South east road trip
- 17 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 18 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 19 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 20 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 21 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 22 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 25 Oregon Trip March 2017