We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.hitslimbody.com/testo-ultra/
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 marriot cypress harbour
- 4 Savannah hotel
- 5 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 10 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 11 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Trinity Site, NM
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 22 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 23 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 24 North Carolina airports
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks