We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.beaudermaskincare.com/healthy-soft-cream/
- 2 #1-855-205-4068#United airlines Reservation
- 3 #1-855-205-4068# Upgrade to Hawaiian Comfort
- 4 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 5 Place an order to get competitive essay
- 6 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 7 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 8 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 9 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 12 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 13 Northern California Gardens.
- 14 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 15 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 16 Hawaii wedding
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 Route 66
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 22 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 23 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 24 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii