We are french and ready to visit British Columbia. Apparently, it's cheaper to fly into Seattle than Vancouver. So choice is easy, but...
If we rent a car in Seattle, are there any restrictions to cross USA/Canada border with the rented car ? Would we have the same insurance protection when driving in Canada as we would have got in USA ?
Thanks for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 2 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 IAH to HOU Questions
- 10 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 11 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 12 No Spam this morning!!
- 13 Jazzfest side trips
- 14 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 15 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Great OR beach house locations?
- 25 San Francisco food suggestions?