Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 2 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 3 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 4 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 7 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 10 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 11 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 12 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 13 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 14 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 15 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 16 Rental Car Orlando
- 17 Inexpensive family getaways
- 18 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 19 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 20 Discounted Rental Car?
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 23 Valdez, Alaska
- 24 NJ to Florida drive
- 25 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA