Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 2 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 3 fort lauderdale
- 4 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 7 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 8 Southwest road trip
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 11 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 12 Beaches in Florida
- 13 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 14 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 17 Safety Concerns
- 18 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 19 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 20 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 21 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 22 Redwood National Forest
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 25 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation