Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Seattle Needing some help please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Grand Teton in October
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Las Vegas must sees
- 13 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 17 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 18 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 19 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 20 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 21 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 22 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 23 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 US Southwest