Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 2 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 3 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 4 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 5 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 6 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 7 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 8 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 9 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 10 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 11 North Truro, Ma
- 12 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 13 Food Tours
- 14 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 15 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
- 16 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 17 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Lake Powell Houseboat Itinerary
- 20 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 21 Few days near Seattle, possibly solo
- 22 NYC to Washington by train
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 I Which Road trip with kids from OK to take: east coast or South
- 25 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"