Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 3 Arizona in late January
- 4 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 5 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 6 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 7 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 8 Don't Fail Financially Diet Foods - Granola Bars And Breakfast Sandwiches
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 10 My Topic Titlehttp://gomusclebuilding.com/infinite-male-enhancement/
- 11 White light smile reviews
- 12 Key West
- 13 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 14 Arizona in winter
- 15 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 16 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 17 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 20 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 21 moving to Florida
- 22 DC restaurant report
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 A Few Days in Asheville