Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 2 Zurich airport connections
- 3 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 4 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 5 Cleveland West Side Market
- 6 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 7 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 8 Eastern Seaboard
- 9 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 12 Recent Spam Attacks
- 13 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 14 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 15 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 16 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 17 Miami airport--safety??
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 21 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Maui - luau question