Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 4 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 5 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 6 Extended weekend beach get away
- 7 Where to grab Blackcore Edge Max
- 8 Parking US OPEN
- 9 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 10 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 11 GPS app without data
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 16 http://www.xtgenixau.com/addys-focus-reviews/
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 19 Autumn in Maine
- 20 10 days vacation in Maine
- 21 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 22 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 23 san fransisco to crater lake
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?