Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 2 Texas info
- 3 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 4 Airbnb seattle
- 5 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 8 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 9 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 10 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 15 Dallas airport to bush library
- 16 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 17 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 18 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 19 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 21 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area