Will be visiting Seattle in Sept. for 5 full days, I know it’s not enough unfortunately the friends that are coming with me can’t leave their business for more time.
I Would really appreciate some help since I am finding it difficult to organize myself with the distances and places I want to visit, I don’t know if an overnight would work better if it does we are willing to do it that way.
Here is what I want to do:
Either Olympic National Park OR San Juan Islands= which offers more things to do.
If I go to Olympic National Park I read somewhere there is a loop drive, I would like to do that, as it sound amazing. What would be a good breaking point if I need to spend the night… Anything you can tell me will be valuable information.
I would also like to visit and I am not sure all these are possible:
Pikes Market and of course Space needle
We are interested in sightseeing, just nature some hiking and again enjoying what Mother Nature has given Washington.
Again thank you for your expertise and help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 2 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 3 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 4 Boston to Naples florida
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 10 Trinity Site, NM
- 11 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 12 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 13 North Carolina airports
- 14 best health clubs with lap pools
- 15 10 days vacation in California
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 18 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 19 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 22 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct