I need some help with my plan for Seattle. Its the first time we are visiting Seattle and we plan on visiting Mount Rainier, ONP and Seattle. We are a couple with a 4 year old kid and I am pregnant in my second trimester. Does the below plan look good? Any advice or suggestions?
July 5th - Reach midnight and stay close to SEATAC airport.
July 6th - Drive to Crystal Mountain Resort (1.5 hours) and take the Gondola ride. Stay overnight.
July 7th - Drive to Mt Rainier, via Sunrise entrance and hike Tipsoo Lake, Sunrise Nature Trail, Emmons Vista Overlooks. Drive to Paradise Inn and stay for 3 days. Booked Paradise Inn for 3 nights.already.
July 8th - Hike Myrtle Falls
July 9th - Easy nature trails around Paradise / Longmire .
ONP (Hotel reservations not made)
July 10th - Check out of Paradise Inn and drive to Port Angeles.
Check in. If possible drive towards Hurricane Ridge to see sunset.
July 11th - Go to Hurricane Ridge.1 trek to Cirque Rim and if possible Hurricane Hill. Drive to Granny's Motel (18 miles from Hurricane ridge) and check in for the night.
July 12th - Drive from Granny's cafe and Motel to Crescent Lake. 8 miles(10 mins)
Hike Marymere Falls.
Drive to Sol Duc (21 miles. 50 mins) - Hike Sol Duc waterfalls. Drive 1 hour to Forks,Huckleberry Lodge and stay.
July 13th - Drive from Huckleberry Lodge to HOH Rainforest. 32 miles.
Hall of Mosses. This short easy trail loops through the Hoh Rain Forest. .8 miles, easy.
Drive to Aberdeen and stay for the night. 2 hours 35 mins.
July 14th - Drive towards Seattle 2 hours . Seattle Tour.
July 15th - Tour Seattle and fly back.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 3 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 What to do in San Diego
- 6 Nashville
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Beaches in Florida
- 9 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 10 fort lauderdale
- 11 40th in Key West
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 15 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 25 Southwest road trip