I need some help with my plan for Seattle. Its the first time we are visiting Seattle and we plan on visiting Mount Rainier, ONP and Seattle. We are a couple with a 4 year old kid and I am pregnant in my second trimester. Does the below plan look good? Any advice or suggestions?
July 5th - Reach midnight and stay close to SEATAC airport.
July 6th - Drive to Crystal Mountain Resort (1.5 hours) and take the Gondola ride. Stay overnight.
July 7th - Drive to Mt Rainier, via Sunrise entrance and hike Tipsoo Lake, Sunrise Nature Trail, Emmons Vista Overlooks. Drive to Paradise Inn and stay for 3 days. Booked Paradise Inn for 3 nights.already.
July 8th - Hike Myrtle Falls
July 9th - Easy nature trails around Paradise / Longmire .
ONP (Hotel reservations not made)
July 10th - Check out of Paradise Inn and drive to Port Angeles.
Check in. If possible drive towards Hurricane Ridge to see sunset.
July 11th - Go to Hurricane Ridge.1 trek to Cirque Rim and if possible Hurricane Hill. Drive to Granny's Motel (18 miles from Hurricane ridge) and check in for the night.
July 12th - Drive from Granny's cafe and Motel to Crescent Lake. 8 miles(10 mins)
Hike Marymere Falls.
Drive to Sol Duc (21 miles. 50 mins) - Hike Sol Duc waterfalls. Drive 1 hour to Forks,Huckleberry Lodge and stay.
July 13th - Drive from Huckleberry Lodge to HOH Rainforest. 32 miles.
Hall of Mosses. This short easy trail loops through the Hoh Rain Forest. .8 miles, easy.
Drive to Aberdeen and stay for the night. 2 hours 35 mins.
July 14th - Drive towards Seattle 2 hours . Seattle Tour.
July 15th - Tour Seattle and fly back.
Seattle - Mt Rainier and Olympic National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast