I need some help with my plan for Seattle. Its the first time we are visiting Seattle and we plan on visiting Mount Rainier, ONP and Seattle. We are a couple with a 4 year old kid and I am pregnant in my second trimester. Does the below plan look good? Any advice or suggestions?
July 5th - Reach midnight and stay close to SEATAC airport.
July 6th - Drive to Crystal Mountain Resort (1.5 hours) and take the Gondola ride. Stay overnight.
July 7th - Drive to Mt Rainier, via Sunrise entrance and hike Tipsoo Lake, Sunrise Nature Trail, Emmons Vista Overlooks. Drive to Paradise Inn and stay for 3 days. Booked Paradise Inn for 3 nights.already.
July 8th - Hike Myrtle Falls
July 9th - Easy nature trails around Paradise / Longmire .
ONP (Hotel reservations not made)
July 10th - Check out of Paradise Inn and drive to Port Angeles.
Check in. If possible drive towards Hurricane Ridge to see sunset.
July 11th - Go to Hurricane Ridge.1 trek to Cirque Rim and if possible Hurricane Hill. Drive to Granny's Motel (18 miles from Hurricane ridge) and check in for the night.
July 12th - Drive from Granny's cafe and Motel to Crescent Lake. 8 miles(10 mins)
Hike Marymere Falls.
Drive to Sol Duc (21 miles. 50 mins) - Hike Sol Duc waterfalls. Drive 1 hour to Forks,Huckleberry Lodge and stay.
July 13th - Drive from Huckleberry Lodge to HOH Rainforest. 32 miles.
Hall of Mosses. This short easy trail loops through the Hoh Rain Forest. .8 miles, easy.
Drive to Aberdeen and stay for the night. 2 hours 35 mins.
July 14th - Drive towards Seattle 2 hours . Seattle Tour.
July 15th - Tour Seattle and fly back.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 3 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 4 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 5 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 6 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 7 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 8 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 9 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 10 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 11 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 12 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 13 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 14 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 15 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 21 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 22 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 25 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia