I've been trying to plan a week in Seattle in June which I've visited many times. It seems like the hotel prices have gone up a LOT! I usually stay in a Marriott property but those are now $250 a night or more which stretches my budget over the line. I'd love some suggestions for hotels within walking distance of, say Pike Street Market: 1/2 mile max one way. I won't have a car and I can't do a ton of walking. I can use cabs, buses, etc but I like being downtown! Help??
Seattle hotel recommendation needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego - wher to stay
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 4 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 5 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 8 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 9 Berkshires in late October
- 10 2 day in Adirondack park
- 11 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 Mesa Verde
- 16 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 20 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 23 Seattle: Something Different?
- 24 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?