We are going to Seattle in December for a weekend. Going to a Basketball game at Alaska Airlines Arena, want to take in downtown and Pikes Market. Any suggestions for a good location that would be fun and easy to get from airport and to these locations? Hope to stay in the $150/night range, if possible. Thanks.
SEATTLE HOTEL LOCATION ADVICE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 4 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 5 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 8 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 11 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 12 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 13 San Diego with Kids
- 14 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 15 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 16 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 17 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 21 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 22 Temecula< CA
- 23 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 24 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 25 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities