We are going to Seattle in December for a weekend. Going to a Basketball game at Alaska Airlines Arena, want to take in downtown and Pikes Market. Any suggestions for a good location that would be fun and easy to get from airport and to these locations? Hope to stay in the $150/night range, if possible. Thanks.
SEATTLE HOTEL LOCATION ADVICE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area