My husband, 7 month old son and I will be flying to Seattle next month. We plan to drive up to Vancouver for 3 full days and drive back to Seattle and spend 5 full days there. I am trying to decide if we should use one of those 5 days to take a ferry to Victoria or take a drive to Mount Ranier. I am not sure if we can do much at Mount Ranier with an infant. Which do you suggest, if either? Any other suggestions will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 2 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 3 Help us choose a hotel
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 8 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Staying outside DC
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 17 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 18 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 19 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 20 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 23 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 24 New York in December
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB