My husband, 7 month old son and I will be flying to Seattle next month. We plan to drive up to Vancouver for 3 full days and drive back to Seattle and spend 5 full days there. I am trying to decide if we should use one of those 5 days to take a ferry to Victoria or take a drive to Mount Ranier. I am not sure if we can do much at Mount Ranier with an infant. Which do you suggest, if either? Any other suggestions will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Acela Questions
- 2 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 3 Please help me with directions
- 4 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 5 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 6 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 7 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 8 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 9 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 10 Florida for a while
- 11 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 12 Yoga Retreats
- 13 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 14 Florida apartments/condos?
- 15 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 16 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 17 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 18 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 19 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 20 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 21 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 22 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 23 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 24 JFK Airport Parking
- 25 Winery recommendations OR and WA