My husband, 7 month old son and I will be flying to Seattle next month. We plan to drive up to Vancouver for 3 full days and drive back to Seattle and spend 5 full days there. I am trying to decide if we should use one of those 5 days to take a ferry to Victoria or take a drive to Mount Ranier. I am not sure if we can do much at Mount Ranier with an infant. Which do you suggest, if either? Any other suggestions will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 6 Florida vacation
- 7 Later Winter around Mobile
- 8 a short trip to san francisco
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Trip to USA in July
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 I95
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Wine Country
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s