My husband, 7 month old son and I will be flying to Seattle next month. We plan to drive up to Vancouver for 3 full days and drive back to Seattle and spend 5 full days there. I am trying to decide if we should use one of those 5 days to take a ferry to Victoria or take a drive to Mount Ranier. I am not sure if we can do much at Mount Ranier with an infant. Which do you suggest, if either? Any other suggestions will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 2 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 3 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 4 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 5 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 7 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 8 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 9 Short Notice
- 10 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 11 4 days in San Francisco
- 12 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 13 Novel in Progress
- 14 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 15 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 16 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 17 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 18 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 19 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 20 Another Great DC Trip
- 21 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 22 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 23 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 24 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 25 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please