My husband, 7 month old son and I will be flying to Seattle next month. We plan to drive up to Vancouver for 3 full days and drive back to Seattle and spend 5 full days there. I am trying to decide if we should use one of those 5 days to take a ferry to Victoria or take a drive to Mount Ranier. I am not sure if we can do much at Mount Ranier with an infant. Which do you suggest, if either? Any other suggestions will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 2 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 3 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 4 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 5 Long Weekend in Denver
- 6 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 7 Birthday vacation ideas
- 8 driving RT 66
- 9 From Newark to Manhattan
- 10 once in a lifetime
- 11 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 12 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Hotels Houston
- 15 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 18 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 19 Monument Valley
- 20 Sedona lodging
- 21 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 22 Tioga Pass
- 23 48 Hours in NYC
- 24 Where to visit out east
- 25 Orlando to Vermont