My husband, 7 month old son and I will be flying to Seattle next month. We plan to drive up to Vancouver for 3 full days and drive back to Seattle and spend 5 full days there. I am trying to decide if we should use one of those 5 days to take a ferry to Victoria or take a drive to Mount Ranier. I am not sure if we can do much at Mount Ranier with an infant. Which do you suggest, if either? Any other suggestions will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 5 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 6 Uber and Miami
- 7 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 8 Redwood National Forest
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 11 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 12 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 13 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 16 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 17 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 18 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 19 public transport in los angeles
- 20 I need advice on Los Angeles please
- 21 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 22 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 23 Las Vegas loop
- 24 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 25 Cape Cod