My wife and I typically get away just before the Christmas madness starts with all the parties and stuff. Las Vegas has been our destination of choice the last couple of years but we are looking to change it up a bit. Our hotel will be the Fairmont. For anyone who lives in Seattle or has visited there in the early aprt of December, can you guide me on what is the most probable wetaher to expect? We don't plan to do much. Swim at the hotel, walk around a bit, and check out the restaurant scene. is this a bad idea to visit that time of the year?
Seattle from Dec 5th to the 8th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 2 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 3 Seattle - newby questions
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 8 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 9 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 10 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 11 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 12 can you help me plan a trip?
- 13 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 14 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 15 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 16 Restaurants Chicago June
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July