visiting Seattle in early January, staying a few nights on Bainbridge, then a few nights in town...we've never been..where is a good place to stay in "town" and what to see? restaurant suggestions?
seattle for a week in January
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 7 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 14 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin