visiting Seattle in early January, staying a few nights on Bainbridge, then a few nights in town...we've never been..where is a good place to stay in "town" and what to see? restaurant suggestions?
seattle for a week in January
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 quality Counterfeit EURO,DOLLARS, POUNDS etc(email@example.com )
- 2 Seattle - newby questions
- 3 can you help me plan a trip?
- 4 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 5 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 6 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 9 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 10 Restaurants Chicago June
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 13 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 14 tip for valet parking
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 California: Getty museum
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 19 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 22 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 23 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 24 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?