visiting Seattle in early January, staying a few nights on Bainbridge, then a few nights in town...we've never been..where is a good place to stay in "town" and what to see? restaurant suggestions?
seattle for a week in January
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 5 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 9 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 relocating travel
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?