We are going to Seattle in July (2 adults and 3 kids ages 14,11,8) and want to visit Victoria and Vancouver. What is the best routing and means of transportation? We are planning on NOT renting a car.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 2 Vcor Male Enhancement-Improve Your Workout Strength
- 3 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 4 What kind of Word press issues we can solve?
- 5 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 6 Florida Vacation Rental
- 7 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 9 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 10 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 help me plan a Cali trip
- 13 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 14 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 15 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 Mesa Verde question
- 18 Planning our Move
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 22 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 23 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens