We are going to Seattle in July (2 adults and 3 kids ages 14,11,8) and want to visit Victoria and Vancouver. What is the best routing and means of transportation? We are planning on NOT renting a car.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Boston to Naples florida
- 3 http://www.greathealthreview.com/nutraher-lean/
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Retiring to Tucson
- 8 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 9 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 12 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Trinity Site, NM
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 19 North Carolina airports
- 20 best health clubs with lap pools
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 25 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?