We are going to Seattle in July (2 adults and 3 kids ages 14,11,8) and want to visit Victoria and Vancouver. What is the best routing and means of transportation? We are planning on NOT renting a car.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Discounted Rental Car?
- 2 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 3 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 4 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 5 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 6 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 7 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 10 Inexpensive family getaways
- 11 Valdez, Alaska
- 12 NJ to Florida drive
- 13 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 14 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 15 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 16 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 17 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 19 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 22 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 23 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 24 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 25 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest