My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 2 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 3 Uber boston
- 4 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 5 Trip to USA in July
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 8 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Florida vacation
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 I95
- 19 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Pt Everglades to fll
- 24 Change planes in Atlanta
- 25 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!