My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Seattle end of month/early August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice