My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th of July in Chicago
- 2 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 3 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 4 Yosemite Hike
- 5 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 6 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 7 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 8 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 9 Bucket List
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 16 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 17 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 18 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 19 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 20 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 21 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 22 48 Hours in NYC
- 23 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 24 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 25 The District by Hilton Club