My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 5 Help us choose a hotel
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 Honeymoon on PCH
- 8 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 9 Magic Show
- 10 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 11 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 12 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 19 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 20 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs