My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Seattle end of month/early August
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 5 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 11 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England