My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 릴 온라인 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 3 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 4 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 5 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 6 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 7 5 Days near Denver
- 8 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 9 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 10 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 11 20 Days Road Trip
- 12 Briefly, in WNY
- 13 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 14 Denver to Yellowstone
- 15 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 16 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 17 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 18 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 19 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 20 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 21 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 22 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 23 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 24 hotel in NYC
- 25 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA