My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Seattle end of month/early August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 7 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 13 From Seattle airport to the city
- 14 Middle America in October
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 visit to HIghLine
- 18 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 19 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 20 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 24 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February