My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Seattle end of month/early August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 5 Cape Cod in October
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 charlotte
- 9 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Sonoma or napa?
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Black Hills Trip Report
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 19 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 Theater Historians
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 25 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults