My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 2 NYC- fun and cool ideas
- 3 Miami for 2 days
- 4 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 6 Las Vegas trip report
- 7 How much cash do you travel with?
- 8 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 sugestions
- 12 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 13 Boston area hotels
- 14 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 18 Quick road trip
- 19 What to request?
- 20 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 21 How much cash do you travel with?
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 More problems for Big Sur