My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Metro to other sites?
- 2 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 3 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 4 DC Hotel location help
- 5 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 6 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 7 Dinosaur National Monument
- 8 Eastern Seaboard
- 9 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 10 Cleveland West Side Market
- 11 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 12 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 13 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 14 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 15 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 17 Miami airport--safety??
- 18 Zurich airport connections
- 19 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 Recent Spam Attacks
- 23 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 24 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 25 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?