My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Seattle end of month/early August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 2 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 3 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 4 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 5 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Colorado trip
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 First visit in New Mexico
- 10 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Grand Marais?
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 17 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 18 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 19 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 20 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 21 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 24 Grand Teton in October
- 25 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget