My family and I are going to Seattle & Vancouver for a week. We would arrive in Seattle on July 31st and leave August 3rd...We will rent a car and drive to Vancouver & stay in Vancouver for 3 days and leave on August 7th.
Do you have any hotel recommendations in the $200-$250 price range in Seattle? I'll be posting a thread like this in the Canada forum as well.
We really have no idea what there is to do in Seattle. We would love to see the Space Needle for sure, and maybe do some shopping. Museums & Zoos are OK, but we would love some more recommendations and help as well...
Would you recommend renting a car from Enterprise? And would we allow to pick up the car in Seattle and drop off in Vancouver? Any restaurants that are a MUST?
Thanks for the help.
Seattle end of month/early August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 8 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 11 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 13 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 14 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 15 Road Tour in Usa
- 16 So you love handbags!
- 17 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 18 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 19 replica designer handbags
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 22 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 23 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 24 Re-Visit DC
- 25 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls