We're going to book an Argosy Tillicum cruise in early September. We have a choice of either leaving Seattle at 11am or 4pm, but are still undecided.....any opinions on which would be preferable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 2 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 3 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 4 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 5 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 6 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 7 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Napa Valley Hotel
- 10 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 11 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 12 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 13 1st trip to Colorado
- 14 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Orlando - condoleances
- 18 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 19 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 20 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 21 road trip during husbands bday
- 22 Trip Starting from New York
- 23 A day in Boston
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Where in NOLA to stay?