We're going to book an Argosy Tillicum cruise in early September. We have a choice of either leaving Seattle at 11am or 4pm, but are still undecided.....any opinions on which would be preferable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC For The Day
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 9-10 day trip to WA
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 Turo?
- 9 USA family tour
- 10 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 Kauai planning help
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 18 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 21 Need help nailing down the details
- 22 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 23 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 24 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 25 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?