I am planning our summer vacation and need help with the same. Basically after spending a week in San Francisco area we will be flying into Seattle on 6/18 @ 2:00 PM and plan to fly back to South Florida on 6/24. Since this will be my first trip to the area, I would like to explore Seattle, Mt Rainier, Vancouver and other recommended areas. We will be a party of six, wife & I, two kids (3 and 6) and my parents and plan to rent a minivan for the duration of the trip. Being from South Florida, we are not looking for a lot of water and beach stuff but mostly mountains, waterfalls, outdoor natural beauty and kids friendly stuff. I haven't really researched this a lot yet so any and all input will be welcome.. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver for six days in June with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 New York Food Tours
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Broadway this week
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014