I am planning our summer vacation and need help with the same. Basically after spending a week in San Francisco area we will be flying into Seattle on 6/18 @ 2:00 PM and plan to fly back to South Florida on 6/24. Since this will be my first trip to the area, I would like to explore Seattle, Mt Rainier, Vancouver and other recommended areas. We will be a party of six, wife & I, two kids (3 and 6) and my parents and plan to rent a minivan for the duration of the trip. Being from South Florida, we are not looking for a lot of water and beach stuff but mostly mountains, waterfalls, outdoor natural beauty and kids friendly stuff. I haven't really researched this a lot yet so any and all input will be welcome.. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver for six days in June with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 9 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 10 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 11 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 13 St. Simon, Georgia
- 14 Looking for Next Destination
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports