I am planning our summer vacation and need help with the same. Basically after spending a week in San Francisco area we will be flying into Seattle on 6/18 @ 2:00 PM and plan to fly back to South Florida on 6/24. Since this will be my first trip to the area, I would like to explore Seattle, Mt Rainier, Vancouver and other recommended areas. We will be a party of six, wife & I, two kids (3 and 6) and my parents and plan to rent a minivan for the duration of the trip. Being from South Florida, we are not looking for a lot of water and beach stuff but mostly mountains, waterfalls, outdoor natural beauty and kids friendly stuff. I haven't really researched this a lot yet so any and all input will be welcome.. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver for six days in June with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Golf in St. George, Utah
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Lewis and Clark route
- 4 Itinerary opinions
- 5 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 6 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 7 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 8 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 9 Will have five days in Savannah
- 10 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 11 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 12 Need some shade in Key West
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 New England in the fall
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 24 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?