I am planning our summer vacation and need help with the same. Basically after spending a week in San Francisco area we will be flying into Seattle on 6/18 @ 2:00 PM and plan to fly back to South Florida on 6/24. Since this will be my first trip to the area, I would like to explore Seattle, Mt Rainier, Vancouver and other recommended areas. We will be a party of six, wife & I, two kids (3 and 6) and my parents and plan to rent a minivan for the duration of the trip. Being from South Florida, we are not looking for a lot of water and beach stuff but mostly mountains, waterfalls, outdoor natural beauty and kids friendly stuff. I haven't really researched this a lot yet so any and all input will be welcome.. Thanks.
Seattle and Vancouver for six days in June with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 3 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 12 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 21 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 22 Yosemite Fire
- 23 Lodging - Yosemite
- 24 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr