My family of four (parents and two kids (both 9)) are renting an RV from July 30-Aug 5 out of Seattle. We have never done an RV trip so we need lots of information and advice. The first topic is itinerary. We have 6 nights in the RV (Class A 32 ft) and we would like to know how to split up the trip.
Interests include fishing, rafting, generally easy hiking
Can we stay one night in Mt. Ranier then the other 5 in ONP? or should we skip Mt. Ranier? What about the other nights?
Lake Quinault, Kalaloch area, Forks, Sol Duc, Port Angeles, Port Townsend?
As we will only have the RV we would like the attractions to be fairly close to the activities.
Please advise, we are in the early stages but need to make reservations soon!
I would also like to know favorite family activities and suggestions please!
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 2 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 3 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 4 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 5 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 6 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 12 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 13 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Roadtrip July 2017
- 16 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 17 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 20 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 23 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 24 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 25 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl