My family of four (parents and two kids (both 9)) are renting an RV from July 30-Aug 5 out of Seattle. We have never done an RV trip so we need lots of information and advice. The first topic is itinerary. We have 6 nights in the RV (Class A 32 ft) and we would like to know how to split up the trip.
Interests include fishing, rafting, generally easy hiking
Can we stay one night in Mt. Ranier then the other 5 in ONP? or should we skip Mt. Ranier? What about the other nights?
Lake Quinault, Kalaloch area, Forks, Sol Duc, Port Angeles, Port Townsend?
As we will only have the RV we would like the attractions to be fairly close to the activities.
Please advise, we are in the early stages but need to make reservations soon!
I would also like to know favorite family activities and suggestions please!
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 2 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 3 Las vegas +21
- 4 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 8 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 15 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 16 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 Grand Teton Questions
- 21 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 22 Grand American Road Trip!
- 23 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 24 Rules of the Subway
- 25 Grand Teton Questuons