My family of four (parents and two kids (both 9)) are renting an RV from July 30-Aug 5 out of Seattle. We have never done an RV trip so we need lots of information and advice. The first topic is itinerary. We have 6 nights in the RV (Class A 32 ft) and we would like to know how to split up the trip.
Interests include fishing, rafting, generally easy hiking
Can we stay one night in Mt. Ranier then the other 5 in ONP? or should we skip Mt. Ranier? What about the other nights?
Lake Quinault, Kalaloch area, Forks, Sol Duc, Port Angeles, Port Townsend?
As we will only have the RV we would like the attractions to be fairly close to the activities.
Please advise, we are in the early stages but need to make reservations soon!
I would also like to know favorite family activities and suggestions please!
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 2 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 5 Special Rate for LGA
- 6 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 7 Jazzfest side trips
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 Miami
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Border crossing
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report