My family of four (parents and two kids (both 9)) are renting an RV from July 30-Aug 5 out of Seattle. We have never done an RV trip so we need lots of information and advice. The first topic is itinerary. We have 6 nights in the RV (Class A 32 ft) and we would like to know how to split up the trip.
Interests include fishing, rafting, generally easy hiking
Can we stay one night in Mt. Ranier then the other 5 in ONP? or should we skip Mt. Ranier? What about the other nights?
Lake Quinault, Kalaloch area, Forks, Sol Duc, Port Angeles, Port Townsend?
As we will only have the RV we would like the attractions to be fairly close to the activities.
Please advise, we are in the early stages but need to make reservations soon!
I would also like to know favorite family activities and suggestions please!
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 2 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 3 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 4 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 5 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 6 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 7 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 8 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 9 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 10 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 11 road trip
- 12 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 14 FLL to Key West
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 17 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 18 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 21 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 22 New Itinerary
- 23 Las vegas and nearby
- 24 Cape Cod trip report
- 25 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon