My family of four (parents and two kids (both 9)) are renting an RV from July 30-Aug 5 out of Seattle. We have never done an RV trip so we need lots of information and advice. The first topic is itinerary. We have 6 nights in the RV (Class A 32 ft) and we would like to know how to split up the trip.
Interests include fishing, rafting, generally easy hiking
Can we stay one night in Mt. Ranier then the other 5 in ONP? or should we skip Mt. Ranier? What about the other nights?
Lake Quinault, Kalaloch area, Forks, Sol Duc, Port Angeles, Port Townsend?
As we will only have the RV we would like the attractions to be fairly close to the activities.
Please advise, we are in the early stages but need to make reservations soon!
I would also like to know favorite family activities and suggestions please!
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tvolve Scam @http://healthchatboard.com/tvolve-scam/
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 3 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 5 International transferring planes at CDG
- 6 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 13 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food