My family of four (parents and two kids (both 9)) are renting an RV from July 30-Aug 5 out of Seattle. We have never done an RV trip so we need lots of information and advice. The first topic is itinerary. We have 6 nights in the RV (Class A 32 ft) and we would like to know how to split up the trip.
Interests include fishing, rafting, generally easy hiking
Can we stay one night in Mt. Ranier then the other 5 in ONP? or should we skip Mt. Ranier? What about the other nights?
Lake Quinault, Kalaloch area, Forks, Sol Duc, Port Angeles, Port Townsend?
As we will only have the RV we would like the attractions to be fairly close to the activities.
Please advise, we are in the early stages but need to make reservations soon!
I would also like to know favorite family activities and suggestions please!
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 2 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 3 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 4 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 5 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 6 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 10 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 13 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 14 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 15 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 19 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula