My husband & I are traveling to Seattle in mid-Oct. and staying two nights, then one night in Victoria and 5 in Vancouver. (He has a conference in Vancouver.) We will be renting a car. I need help in figuring where to stay in Seattle and what to do for 1 1/2 days. Also since we are spending the night in Victoria, do you recommend taking an early ferry? We like to walk and hike. We have never been to Seattle, so we want to see a few highlights but probably not any museums.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 5 Quick Trip to NYC
- 6 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 7 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 8 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 14 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 15 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 16 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 19 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 20 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Road trip itinerary
- 23 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 24 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?