My husband & I are traveling to Seattle in mid-Oct. and staying two nights, then one night in Victoria and 5 in Vancouver. (He has a conference in Vancouver.) We will be renting a car. I need help in figuring where to stay in Seattle and what to do for 1 1/2 days. Also since we are spending the night in Victoria, do you recommend taking an early ferry? We like to walk and hike. We have never been to Seattle, so we want to see a few highlights but probably not any museums.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 8 New England Skiing
- 9 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 10 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 11 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 12 Fall color yet?
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Lesser seen places in DC?