My husband & I are traveling to Seattle in mid-Oct. and staying two nights, then one night in Victoria and 5 in Vancouver. (He has a conference in Vancouver.) We will be renting a car. I need help in figuring where to stay in Seattle and what to do for 1 1/2 days. Also since we are spending the night in Victoria, do you recommend taking an early ferry? We like to walk and hike. We have never been to Seattle, so we want to see a few highlights but probably not any museums.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 Union Square area restaurant
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 5 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Broadway this week
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York, New York...
- 22 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 23 trains in Europe
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014