My husband & I are traveling to Seattle in mid-Oct. and staying two nights, then one night in Victoria and 5 in Vancouver. (He has a conference in Vancouver.) We will be renting a car. I need help in figuring where to stay in Seattle and what to do for 1 1/2 days. Also since we are spending the night in Victoria, do you recommend taking an early ferry? We like to walk and hike. We have never been to Seattle, so we want to see a few highlights but probably not any museums.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 middlebury vt snow
- 2 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 3 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 6 trip advice from TN to TX
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 9 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 10 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 13 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 14 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 15 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 16 Clearwater FL area
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 21 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 22 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 23 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 24 Charleston, SC help
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?