Two seats open for tomorrow night. B-110 or E-7. Both orchestra. B seat is center but only 3 rows from the stage. E is to the side, but a little further back. I'm thinking B is too close for this show.
Comments? Opinions? Help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 2 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 3 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 4 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 5 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 6 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 7 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 10 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 11 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 How many states have you been to?
- 14 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 15 Florida keys trip
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 18 Route Planning for East USA
- 19 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 20 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 21 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 22 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 23 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour