Two seats open for tomorrow night. B-110 or E-7. Both orchestra. B seat is center but only 3 rows from the stage. E is to the side, but a little further back. I'm thinking B is too close for this show.
Comments? Opinions? Help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting a car with DWAI
- 2 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 3 San Francisco first visit.
- 4 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 5 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 9 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 10 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 11 http://www.skinscam.com/vitanoria-bewertungen/
- 12 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 13 Ankara Escort
- 14 Park City- handicapped
- 15 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 16 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 19 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 20 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui