Two seats open for tomorrow night. B-110 or E-7. Both orchestra. B seat is center but only 3 rows from the stage. E is to the side, but a little further back. I'm thinking B is too close for this show.
Comments? Opinions? Help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 2 Study in America
- 3 Florida Family vacation in California
- 4 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 5 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 6 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 7 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 8 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 9 Philadelphia to Boston
- 10 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 11 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 12 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 13 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 14 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 15 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 16 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 17 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 18 Yosemite Visit
- 19 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 20 New York City Christmas 2015
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 23 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 24 Advice on tipping
- 25 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga