Hello, I'm heading to Seattle for the weekend from So. California and have no idea where to stay, I obviously want to stay in downtown area or near since we wont have car. What are my best options in where should I stay I don't want to pay arm and leg either? Is Seattle center a good option or union lake as well, as far as getting to downtown and the main sights? Thanks any help or advice would be appreciated. Also wanted to stay at Sheraton but for some reason its booked that weekend is there something going on??
Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 4 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 East Coast Road Trip
- 9 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 10 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Pirateland SC
- 15 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 16 San Diego with Kids
- 17 Metro Card Options
- 18 Maui itinerary
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 21 getting around DC
- 22 California
- 23 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 24 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 25 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta