Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some information. I'm arriving at SeaTac next month and have to get to Port Orchard, more specifically the Comfort Inn there at 1121 Bay St, Port Orchard, WA. I don't have any friends or family so I'm not sure how I am supposed to get from the airport to PO. If anyone could give me some suggestions I'd be grateful. Thanks.
SeaTac to Port Orchard.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotels
- 2 Things to do around New York
- 3 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 4 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 5 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 10 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 11 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 12 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 13 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 14 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 15 USA Round trip 2018
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 18 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 19 Daytona Beach and ??
- 20 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 21 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 22 First visit in New Mexico
- 23 San Diego Public Transportation
- 24 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 25 Salt Lake City