Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some information. I'm arriving at SeaTac next month and have to get to Port Orchard, more specifically the Comfort Inn there at 1121 Bay St, Port Orchard, WA. I don't have any friends or family so I'm not sure how I am supposed to get from the airport to PO. If anyone could give me some suggestions I'd be grateful. Thanks.
SeaTac to Port Orchard.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 3 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 4 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 8 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 9 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands