For anyone who has taken the ferry from Lewes, Delaware to Cape May, New Jersey: I have been on the ocean before and gotten nauseous. The last time I went I took ginger and wore wrist bands, and I was okay. I just want to know how bad is the ferry ride, as far as the motion is concerned? Any other suggestions for how to combat motion sickness? Where to be on the boat to help alleviate this problem?
Seasick on Ferry from Lewes, Delaware to Cape May, NJ?
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 3 Eldorado Palace has no deposit bonus
- 4 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 5 San Diego or Hawaii
- 6 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 9 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 10 los angeles sunday brunch
- 11 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 15 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 16 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 17 SmarterVegas Question
- 18 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 19 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 20 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE