For anyone who has taken the ferry from Lewes, Delaware to Cape May, New Jersey: I have been on the ocean before and gotten nauseous. The last time I went I took ginger and wore wrist bands, and I was okay. I just want to know how bad is the ferry ride, as far as the motion is concerned? Any other suggestions for how to combat motion sickness? Where to be on the boat to help alleviate this problem?
Seasick on Ferry from Lewes, Delaware to Cape May, NJ?
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Cape Ann area
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 25 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT