Some many weeks ago, over fifty people on this board helped me and Sue plan a five week Florida road trip. Well finally we are in the sunshine state and it would be great if some of you would care to dip into the travel blog of a pair of Brits. I promise you it will not be a list of where we've been and what we've eaten. If you'd be interested in something a little more off the wall then please take a look at http://apacheterritory.blogspot.co.uk/ Hopefully some of you will elect to join us on tour. Many thanks - Richard and Sue.
Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Orlando in March
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 New England September
- 5 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 17 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 18 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 19 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 20 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 23 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Restaurants near Miami Airport