Some many weeks ago, over fifty people on this board helped me and Sue plan a five week Florida road trip. Well finally we are in the sunshine state and it would be great if some of you would care to dip into the travel blog of a pair of Brits. I promise you it will not be a list of where we've been and what we've eaten. If you'd be interested in something a little more off the wall then please take a look at http://apacheterritory.blogspot.co.uk/ Hopefully some of you will elect to join us on tour. Many thanks - Richard and Sue.
Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 4 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Park City ideas
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 19 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 20 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 California road trip
- 25 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston