Some many weeks ago, over fifty people on this board helped me and Sue plan a five week Florida road trip. Well finally we are in the sunshine state and it would be great if some of you would care to dip into the travel blog of a pair of Brits. I promise you it will not be a list of where we've been and what we've eaten. If you'd be interested in something a little more off the wall then please take a look at http://apacheterritory.blogspot.co.uk/ Hopefully some of you will elect to join us on tour. Many thanks - Richard and Sue.
Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Los Angeles day trips
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 LA for a day and a half
- 12 Texas
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 Ackislander
- 25 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March