We would like individual homes fairly close together so we could easily walk/drive to each - one week in June or July of 2009. We need several homes of various sizes, i.e., one family needs to sleep 13 and several families - 8. Thinking we need about 10 houses. Does anyone know of property rental management services that can help? At our first reunion we went to Pine Mountain Lake in CA and rented houses - it was great. We would like to stay centrally located in the U.S. for this reunion to accommodate people in the midwest/east. The first one accommodated the family members living in CA. Thanks for any info.
Searching for a Family Reunion Site for 60-75 People
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips