We would like individual homes fairly close together so we could easily walk/drive to each - one week in June or July of 2009. We need several homes of various sizes, i.e., one family needs to sleep 13 and several families - 8. Thinking we need about 10 houses. Does anyone know of property rental management services that can help? At our first reunion we went to Pine Mountain Lake in CA and rented houses - it was great. We would like to stay centrally located in the U.S. for this reunion to accommodate people in the midwest/east. The first one accommodated the family members living in CA. Thanks for any info.
Searching for a Family Reunion Site for 60-75 People
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014