Can you share with me best restaurants for seafood near Capecod and Newport. I'm looking for crab, lobster and hear Dogfish is also great.
I'm looking for freshness and quality and not necessarily elegance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 4 Philly Itinerary Help
- 5 4 days road trip southern New England
- 6 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 9 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 14 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 15 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 19 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 20 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 21 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 22 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 23 Costco Travel
- 24 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please