Can you share with me best restaurants for seafood near Capecod and Newport. I'm looking for crab, lobster and hear Dogfish is also great.
I'm looking for freshness and quality and not necessarily elegance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 2 Train from east cost to west coast
- 3 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 4 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 5 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Arches or Zion?
- 8 Route 66
- 9 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 12 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 15 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 16 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 17 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 20 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 21 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 25 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)