So I just found out that next weekend, the 20th-22,when I will be in the Carmel area, there's the sea otter bike event. It sounds like a huge deal. Will my weekend be ruined by all the crowds? I was really looking forward to a relaxing weekend and now it looks like the whole area will be a mob scene. Any comments from firsthand experience?
Sea otter classic the weekend I'll be in the area- ack!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hotel in January
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 West Maui Restaurants
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?