So I just found out that next weekend, the 20th-22,when I will be in the Carmel area, there's the sea otter bike event. It sounds like a huge deal. Will my weekend be ruined by all the crowds? I was really looking forward to a relaxing weekend and now it looks like the whole area will be a mob scene. Any comments from firsthand experience?
Sea otter classic the weekend I'll be in the area- ack!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 4 Charlotte restaurant help
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 9 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 Alaska railroad?
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 17 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 18 culpepper
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 Mesa Verde
- 21 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Calgary to Banff
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr