We're soon on our way to the Black Hills, and wondering about entrance fees. What types of passes are available for: Mt Rushmore, Custer State Park, and the Badlands? Is there any type of pass that covers all of these, or are some US and some State level parks? Are the fees per person or per family (carload)? Thanks!
SD Parks entrance fees?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Healdsburg tips
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Calf trip
- 17 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 18 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15