I am planning to take my 7-yr-old twin boys to the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale or Westin Key West Resort. I am a little concerned about the crowds, kid-friendly activities, and spring break, partying nightlife in Key West. And in Scottsdale I am wondering about the weather the last week of March, though I understand the pools & water park are heated. I have read that the Kierland is very kid-friendly. I realize the two are very different, but any comments about the weather & activities, etc. in either town in springtime?
Scottsdale or Key West in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Broadway this week
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay