We went to Arizona for the first time two years ago and loved it. I would like to go again for President's weekend this year. We stayed at the Intercontinental Montelucia. It was amazing and I would love to return but the prices are now out of our budget. Can anyone else recommend a place for lounging by the pool, dining, walking/hiking, etc. that would be in the same category as the Montelucia but with a smaller price tag. They are asking about $450 per night now. I think we spent less than $300 per night in 2011. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami Marlins
- 2 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 5 Charleston, SC help
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 15 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Self guided White House tour
- 22 Northwest USA
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 25 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA