We went to Arizona for the first time two years ago and loved it. I would like to go again for President's weekend this year. We stayed at the Intercontinental Montelucia. It was amazing and I would love to return but the prices are now out of our budget. Can anyone else recommend a place for lounging by the pool, dining, walking/hiking, etc. that would be in the same category as the Montelucia but with a smaller price tag. They are asking about $450 per night now. I think we spent less than $300 per night in 2011. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 6 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 St Patrick's renovations
- 10 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 General Utah planning questions
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing