We went to Arizona for the first time two years ago and loved it. I would like to go again for President's weekend this year. We stayed at the Intercontinental Montelucia. It was amazing and I would love to return but the prices are now out of our budget. Can anyone else recommend a place for lounging by the pool, dining, walking/hiking, etc. that would be in the same category as the Montelucia but with a smaller price tag. They are asking about $450 per night now. I think we spent less than $300 per night in 2011. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 3 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 8 Transportation help in Philly
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 13 New York Trip
- 14 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 18 palm desert, CA
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 late-night DC restaurant
- 21 Balloon fest hotels
- 22 Philadelphia ?
- 23 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 24 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 25 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii