We went to Arizona for the first time two years ago and loved it. I would like to go again for President's weekend this year. We stayed at the Intercontinental Montelucia. It was amazing and I would love to return but the prices are now out of our budget. Can anyone else recommend a place for lounging by the pool, dining, walking/hiking, etc. that would be in the same category as the Montelucia but with a smaller price tag. They are asking about $450 per night now. I think we spent less than $300 per night in 2011. Thanks!
- 1 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Help with NYC transit
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 Williamsburg VA
- 6 new orleans swamp tours
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 Baseball Road Trip
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 18 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 19 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 20 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice