We went to Arizona for the first time two years ago and loved it. I would like to go again for President's weekend this year. We stayed at the Intercontinental Montelucia. It was amazing and I would love to return but the prices are now out of our budget. Can anyone else recommend a place for lounging by the pool, dining, walking/hiking, etc. that would be in the same category as the Montelucia but with a smaller price tag. They are asking about $450 per night now. I think we spent less than $300 per night in 2011. Thanks!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 Vero Beach FL
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week