We went to Arizona for the first time two years ago and loved it. I would like to go again for President's weekend this year. We stayed at the Intercontinental Montelucia. It was amazing and I would love to return but the prices are now out of our budget. Can anyone else recommend a place for lounging by the pool, dining, walking/hiking, etc. that would be in the same category as the Montelucia but with a smaller price tag. They are asking about $450 per night now. I think we spent less than $300 per night in 2011. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago trip
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 May visit to Denali
- 22 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)