Hello, I am trying to decide if I should stay at the Kimpton FireSky for 3 nights in Scottsdale (found a great deal), or spend more to stay at the Montelucia. I am travelling alone and wonder if I should give up a little luxury for the convenience of being able to walk to restaurants/nightlife in Scottsdale. Or will it be a better vacation to stay at a higher-end resort and be able to hike from the hotel? Please advise. Also, do you think it's worth spending the night in Sedona, or just doing it as a day trip? As much as I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon, I've decided that's too much for this 4 day trip. Thanks!
Scottsdale hotel - FireSky or Montelucia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 5 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 13 Travel West Coast
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 16 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents