Hello, I am trying to decide if I should stay at the Kimpton FireSky for 3 nights in Scottsdale (found a great deal), or spend more to stay at the Montelucia. I am travelling alone and wonder if I should give up a little luxury for the convenience of being able to walk to restaurants/nightlife in Scottsdale. Or will it be a better vacation to stay at a higher-end resort and be able to hike from the hotel? Please advise. Also, do you think it's worth spending the night in Sedona, or just doing it as a day trip? As much as I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon, I've decided that's too much for this 4 day trip. Thanks!
Scottsdale hotel - FireSky or Montelucia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Philadelphia
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance