Hello, I am trying to decide if I should stay at the Kimpton FireSky for 3 nights in Scottsdale (found a great deal), or spend more to stay at the Montelucia. I am travelling alone and wonder if I should give up a little luxury for the convenience of being able to walk to restaurants/nightlife in Scottsdale. Or will it be a better vacation to stay at a higher-end resort and be able to hike from the hotel? Please advise. Also, do you think it's worth spending the night in Sedona, or just doing it as a day trip? As much as I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon, I've decided that's too much for this 4 day trip. Thanks!
Scottsdale hotel - FireSky or Montelucia?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants