Hello, I am trying to decide if I should stay at the Kimpton FireSky for 3 nights in Scottsdale (found a great deal), or spend more to stay at the Montelucia. I am travelling alone and wonder if I should give up a little luxury for the convenience of being able to walk to restaurants/nightlife in Scottsdale. Or will it be a better vacation to stay at a higher-end resort and be able to hike from the hotel? Please advise. Also, do you think it's worth spending the night in Sedona, or just doing it as a day trip? As much as I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon, I've decided that's too much for this 4 day trip. Thanks!
Scottsdale hotel - FireSky or Montelucia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Orlando to Savannah
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 7 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 8 Dinner in Miami
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 14 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England