Does any one have first hand knowledge of the Scottsdale Fairmont "gold experience" rooms? I'm assuming its much like club lounge in other hotels. Is it worth the extra price? Also, I'd be interested in hearing about their casitas.
Scottsdale Fairmont Princess "Gold" experience rooms
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 12 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 13 Calgary to Banff
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!