After trying on the 1st of every month for over a year, I finally managed to get a reservation at Phantom Ranch (bottom of the Grand Canyon). The cherry on top? It is for 2 nights in a cabin. The caveat? July 4th and 5th, 2014. Looking at the current heat warnings, I'm beginning to second guess myself here. The physical challenge of going down and back up is enough, having to hike in 110ºF might be more than what I bargained for. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 2 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 San Antonio shopping
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 7 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 15 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 Which island for R&R?
- 20 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 21 blue ridge parkway?
- 22 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 25 San Diego, mission valley