After trying on the 1st of every month for over a year, I finally managed to get a reservation at Phantom Ranch (bottom of the Grand Canyon). The cherry on top? It is for 2 nights in a cabin. The caveat? July 4th and 5th, 2014. Looking at the current heat warnings, I'm beginning to second guess myself here. The physical challenge of going down and back up is enough, having to hike in 110ºF might be more than what I bargained for. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CHECKPOINT@: GMAIL Recoevr PASSWORD 1855/999/8045 CONTACT PHONE N0*
- 2 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 3 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 4 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 6 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 7 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Orlando area weather in June
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 12 New Itinerary
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 16 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 17 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 18 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 19 road trip
- 20 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 21 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI