After trying on the 1st of every month for over a year, I finally managed to get a reservation at Phantom Ranch (bottom of the Grand Canyon). The cherry on top? It is for 2 nights in a cabin. The caveat? July 4th and 5th, 2014. Looking at the current heat warnings, I'm beginning to second guess myself here. The physical challenge of going down and back up is enough, having to hike in 110ºF might be more than what I bargained for. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville 2016
- 2 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 3 Hotels Houston
- 4 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 5 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 6 My CA itinerary
- 7 PHL to SEA
- 8 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 11 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 12 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 13 Auto train tips?
- 14 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 15 I40 East in November
- 16 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 17 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 18 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 19 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 21 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 22 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 23 Grand Canyon to LA
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Two days and no car in San francisco