After trying on the 1st of every month for over a year, I finally managed to get a reservation at Phantom Ranch (bottom of the Grand Canyon). The cherry on top? It is for 2 nights in a cabin. The caveat? July 4th and 5th, 2014. Looking at the current heat warnings, I'm beginning to second guess myself here. The physical challenge of going down and back up is enough, having to hike in 110ºF might be more than what I bargained for. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 2 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 3 Central Park
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 6 USA October 2016
- 7 Redwood National Forest
- 8 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 11 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 12 Kings and Sequoia.
- 13 Uber and Miami
- 14 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 15 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 16 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 17 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 18 New Orleants dining
- 19 Springtime in Florida
- 20 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 21 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 22 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 23 new orleans in july
- 24 Indoor Parking at JFK?
- 25 Jazz Fest shuttle buses