After trying on the 1st of every month for over a year, I finally managed to get a reservation at Phantom Ranch (bottom of the Grand Canyon). The cherry on top? It is for 2 nights in a cabin. The caveat? July 4th and 5th, 2014. Looking at the current heat warnings, I'm beginning to second guess myself here. The physical challenge of going down and back up is enough, having to hike in 110ºF might be more than what I bargained for. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Nova Star
- 4 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 4 Days in LV
- 7 7 days in Colorado
- 8 louisiana bayou
- 9 October in Colorado
- 10 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 11 Biloxi Suggestions
- 12 Mobile Suggestions
- 13 Pensacola Suggestions
- 14 myrtle beach
- 15 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 16 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 17 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 18 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 19 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 20 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 21 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 22 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 23 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 24 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 25 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.