I am considering a trip to Hawaii and wondering how most people go about arranging their flights. I would not mind being in Honolulu the last couple nights to take advantage of the food scene, and also if the flights work out better, but I would hope to spend the majority of my 10 days on Kauai or the big island. Do most people arrange to fly to their island of choice, or is it possible to get tickets to another island from Honolulu on the spot, or do multi-destination flights or ??? Thanks for any advice.
Scheduling Hawaii Flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around