I am considering a trip to Hawaii and wondering how most people go about arranging their flights. I would not mind being in Honolulu the last couple nights to take advantage of the food scene, and also if the flights work out better, but I would hope to spend the majority of my 10 days on Kauai or the big island. Do most people arrange to fly to their island of choice, or is it possible to get tickets to another island from Honolulu on the spot, or do multi-destination flights or ??? Thanks for any advice.
Scheduling Hawaii Flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Offers Thanksgiving Gift on 2014 Thanksgiving Promotion Topic
- 2 From Seattle airport to the city
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 4 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 5 Colorado Skiing
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 20 Middle America in October
- 21 New York City Christmas Trip
- 22 visit to HIghLine
- 23 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 24 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 25 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida