I am considering a trip to Hawaii and wondering how most people go about arranging their flights. I would not mind being in Honolulu the last couple nights to take advantage of the food scene, and also if the flights work out better, but I would hope to spend the majority of my 10 days on Kauai or the big island. Do most people arrange to fly to their island of choice, or is it possible to get tickets to another island from Honolulu on the spot, or do multi-destination flights or ??? Thanks for any advice.
Scheduling Hawaii Flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 7 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 15 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 16 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 23 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 24 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 25 Best route home from page, az to ny?