I am considering a trip to Hawaii and wondering how most people go about arranging their flights. I would not mind being in Honolulu the last couple nights to take advantage of the food scene, and also if the flights work out better, but I would hope to spend the majority of my 10 days on Kauai or the big island. Do most people arrange to fly to their island of choice, or is it possible to get tickets to another island from Honolulu on the spot, or do multi-destination flights or ??? Thanks for any advice.
Scheduling Hawaii Flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions