I am considering a trip to Hawaii and wondering how most people go about arranging their flights. I would not mind being in Honolulu the last couple nights to take advantage of the food scene, and also if the flights work out better, but I would hope to spend the majority of my 10 days on Kauai or the big island. Do most people arrange to fly to their island of choice, or is it possible to get tickets to another island from Honolulu on the spot, or do multi-destination flights or ??? Thanks for any advice.
Scheduling Hawaii Flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 2 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 5 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 6 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 7 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 8 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 9 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 10 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 13 San Diego with Kids
- 14 Getting around the Big Island
- 15 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 16 best of yellowstone
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 20 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 21 New York Yankee Station
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 Vegas hotels for families