I am considering a trip to Hawaii and wondering how most people go about arranging their flights. I would not mind being in Honolulu the last couple nights to take advantage of the food scene, and also if the flights work out better, but I would hope to spend the majority of my 10 days on Kauai or the big island. Do most people arrange to fly to their island of choice, or is it possible to get tickets to another island from Honolulu on the spot, or do multi-destination flights or ??? Thanks for any advice.
Scheduling Hawaii Flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA for a day and a half
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 10 Texas
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Ackislander
- 14 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 20 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!