I am considering a trip to Hawaii and wondering how most people go about arranging their flights. I would not mind being in Honolulu the last couple nights to take advantage of the food scene, and also if the flights work out better, but I would hope to spend the majority of my 10 days on Kauai or the big island. Do most people arrange to fly to their island of choice, or is it possible to get tickets to another island from Honolulu on the spot, or do multi-destination flights or ??? Thanks for any advice.
Scheduling Hawaii Flights
View all United States activity »
- 1 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 16 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 17 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 20 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 23 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 Vero Beach FL