I am considering a trip to Hawaii and wondering how most people go about arranging their flights. I would not mind being in Honolulu the last couple nights to take advantage of the food scene, and also if the flights work out better, but I would hope to spend the majority of my 10 days on Kauai or the big island. Do most people arrange to fly to their island of choice, or is it possible to get tickets to another island from Honolulu on the spot, or do multi-destination flights or ??? Thanks for any advice.
Scheduling Hawaii Flights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 24 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?