We will be on a scenic driving tour and driving from the east Glacier area to Idaho Falls on 7-14 and are looking for the most scenic route that does not go through yellowstone. I've looked at rtes 287/87 to rte 20 and rtes 191/287 to rte 20 and of course sticking to I-15. Any recommendation on which rte and any specific scenic stops on the way would be appreciated. We will be initially entering Yellowstone from the Beartooth hwy and exiting through Mammoth on the way to Glacier and then reentering Yellowstone from Idaho Falls and the GTs on the way to Cody. I'm trying to not cover the same ground twice and stay off the Interstates when more scenic routes are available. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Scenic Rte from East Glacier to Idaho Falls
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 3 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 4 Car trip from Seattle
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 11 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 16 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 17 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include