Hi, I want information about this long drive. I'd like to take it a little slowly like maybe an hour more than usual and see some beauty. I am not sure if there is an old Rt. 66 and a new. Also, where would you stop and which way is beautiful mother nature?
Scenic Rt.66 St. Louis to Branson
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Biloxi questions again
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 12 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 15 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado