After spending a night in Franconia NH, we will travel to Auburn ME.We are looking at the northern route (3 to 302), thru Crawford Notch. or the south route (112). Both look great, but it will be in Oct so will be looking for scenery and leaves.Thanks for any help.
scenic route in White mts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 Fall color yet?
- 4 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 5 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 6 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 7 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 9 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 10 N California trip questions
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 18 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 19 New England Skiing
- 20 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 21 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 24 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 25 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?