After spending a night in Franconia NH, we will travel to Auburn ME.We are looking at the northern route (3 to 302), thru Crawford Notch. or the south route (112). Both look great, but it will be in Oct so will be looking for scenery and leaves.Thanks for any help.
scenic route in White mts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 2 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 3 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 Hawaiian Islands
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Advice on Roadtrip
- 12 Cabin in Asheville area
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 Seattle Transportation??
- 16 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 20 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 21 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 22 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 23 Zion the narrows
- 24 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai