My husband and I have the weekend to see the fall leaves outside of St. Louis, MO. I heard that route 64 to 94 (along the river) would be beautiful. I'm thinking of driving to Hermann from St. Louis, but all the B&Bs there seem to be filled (or they want more than one night's stay). Any suggestions for lodging in another town?
scenic ride along route 94 in missouri help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Cape Cod in early April
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 united and carry-ons
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde