My husband and I have the weekend to see the fall leaves outside of St. Louis, MO. I heard that route 64 to 94 (along the river) would be beautiful. I'm thinking of driving to Hermann from St. Louis, but all the B&Bs there seem to be filled (or they want more than one night's stay). Any suggestions for lodging in another town?
scenic ride along route 94 in missouri help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 7 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 8 Las Vegas must sees
- 9 adams morgan - safety
- 10 Morning in miami
- 11 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Grand Teton in October
- 14 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 15 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 16 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 17 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 18 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco