I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Maui - Haleakala
- 6 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 7 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 California San Diego area lodging
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Utah 2
- 18 Las Vegas in March
- 19 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 20 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Orlando parks advice