I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 2 Southern Road Trip
- 3 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 4 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 5 Hilton Head
- 6 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 7 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 8 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 9 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 4 Days in LV
- 13 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 14 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 15 Grand Marais?
- 16 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc
- 17 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 18 First time visit to California
- 19 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 20 New England and Eastern Canada
- 21 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 22 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 23 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 24 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.