I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 6 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 7 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 8 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 9 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 Page, AZ area
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 17 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 18 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 19 Traveling Alone
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 22 Redwoods National Park
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country