I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 One day in Washington DC
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 6 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 7 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 8 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 9 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 15 Boston area
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?