I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 3 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 7 40th in Key West
- 8 What to do in New York?
- 9 When do school start again in August?
- 10 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Disney for Florida residents
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Yosemite
- 16 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 19 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 20 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 21 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?