I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 getting around DC
- 5 Metro Card Options
- 6 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 13 Oahu
- 14 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 15 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 16 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Newport Restaurants
- 25 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair