I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can-Am Duel 2017 race 1 Live
- 2 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Carmel Monterey
- 6 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 8 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 15 Arches Devils Garden
- 16 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 17 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 best health clubs with lap pools
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 universal studios and disney
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 Spring Break @ Big Bend