I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 2 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 3 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 4 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 5 Nashville restaurants
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 MO road trip itinerary
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 10 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 11 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 15 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 16 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 19 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 22 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 23 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 24 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 25 Around New Orleans