I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 Oahu Information
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 One day in Washington DC
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 16 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Key West on NYE
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave