I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 6 New England Canada Road Trip
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 11 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 12 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 Newport , RI
- 15 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 16 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 17 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 18 Nilichik Ak.
- 19 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 20 Las vegas +21
- 21 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Steamboat in August
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Depot Bay OR