I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour companies
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 San Diego with Kids
- 4 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 11 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 12 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 13 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 14 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 15 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 16 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Getting around the Big Island
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York Yankee Station