I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Arlington funeral plans
- 3 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 destin resorts
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 11 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 12 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 15 Relocating to the Deep South
- 16 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 17 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 18 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 19 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 20 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 21 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 22 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 23 Airfares in the 1970's
- 24 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 25 Budget hotel San Francisco