I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 5 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 6 Boston area -- nature
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 16 SFO black friday traffic
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 21 Dining in Manhattan
- 22 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 How to dress in Vegas
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles