I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner