I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite in Winter
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 7 Active Vacation
- 8 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 9 Quick SoCal question
- 10 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 New England September
- 13 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 14 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 17 Tampa in February
- 18 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 19 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 20 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 23 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 24 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 25 Austin Food Trucks