I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area