I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed