I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 2 11 days SE coast road trip
- 3 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 4 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 5 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 6 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 7 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 8 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 9 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 10 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 10 days in Arizona
- 13 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 14 Parking fine
- 15 Berkshires with a toddler
- 16 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 17 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 18 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 19 My Maine Trip Report
- 20 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 21 hilicopter tour oahu
- 22 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 23 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 24 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 25 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip