I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Question about Miami travel
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 13 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 14 Locker at JFK
- 15 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Key Largo, FL
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help