I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 5 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 6 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 7 Newport Restaurants
- 8 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 9 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 10 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 15 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 16 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 17 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 18 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Diego with Kids