I'm going to be in downtown Philadelphia for work the first week of October, and I'll only get one full day to go out and play. I'm looking for scenic foliage drives in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey that wouldn't take more than 2 hours (one way) to get to. I don't know how realistic that is with traffic within the nearby areas of those states though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scenic Foliage Drives 1st week Oct?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Alaska railroad?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 23 culpepper
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Mesa Verde