Driving from Austin to San Antonio and I think I'd prefer a scenic drive. Recommendations, please? Will be traveling on Easter Sunday...should that make any difference?
Scenic Drive Austin to San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Apartment Rentals DC
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Round trip from Chicago
- 6 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 7 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 8 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 9 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 10 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 11 Tour companies
- 12 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 15 Zion to Albuquerque
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Quick Trip to NYC
- 18 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 21 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 22 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.