would like to hear of any bike paths (hybrid bikes, but not mountain biking please) in southern vermont or up near mt ascutney or weatherfield area of vermont. Any info would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 2 Mackinac or Holland?
- 3 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 4 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 5 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 6 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 7 Highway 1 motels
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 10 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 11 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 12 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 13 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 14 Places to stay in TX...?
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 19 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla