would like to hear of any bike paths (hybrid bikes, but not mountain biking please) in southern vermont or up near mt ascutney or weatherfield area of vermont. Any info would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 4 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 5 A day in Boston
- 6 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 7 Las vegas +21
- 8 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 9 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 10 Newport , RI
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Depot Bay OR
- 15 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 16 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 17 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 18 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 21 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 22 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 23 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 24 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 25 Phone SIM