would like to hear of any bike paths (hybrid bikes, but not mountain biking please) in southern vermont or up near mt ascutney or weatherfield area of vermont. Any info would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 2 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 5 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 6 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 7 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 8 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 9 First Trip to New Orleans
- 10 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 11 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 12 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 13 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 14 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 15 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 16 Michigan advice needed
- 17 Nova Star
- 18 One day in Dallas
- 19 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 20 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 21 Quick trip intp Manhattan from JFK
- 22 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 23 Leisurely Ladies in Las Vegas; Warning: LONG
- 24 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 25 Acadia National Park/New England States