February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
SC Winter Beach House for Two Humans and Dog
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 5 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 San Francisco itinerary help
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 11 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 12 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Brooklyn why?
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 21 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint