February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our Boston Getaway
- 2 What to do in San Diego
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 6 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 9 Nashville Questions
- 10 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 11 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 12 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 13 40th in Key West
- 14 Beaches in Florida
- 15 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 16 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 17 Downtown Chicago
- 18 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 19 Disney for Florida residents
- 20 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 21 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 22 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 23 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016