February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tekmale
- 2 Tekmale
- 3 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 4 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 5 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 6 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 7 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 8 5 Days near Denver
- 9 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 10 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 11 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 12 20 Days Road Trip
- 13 Briefly, in WNY
- 14 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 15 Denver to Yellowstone
- 16 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 19 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 20 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 21 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 22 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 23 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 24 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 25 hotel in NYC