February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 3 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 4 San Francisco first visit.
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 7 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 8 I95
- 9 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 14 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 17 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 18 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 25 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?