February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
SC Winter Beach House for Two Humans and Dog
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Resolution New Years Eve 2015
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 25 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando