February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 2 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 3 California Coast in January
- 4 OHare car service north suburbs
- 5 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 6 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 7 Traveling Alone
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 Currency and hotels
- 10 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 12 Arizona in late January
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Northern California Redwoods
- 15 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 16 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 17 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 18 Vegas with toddler twins
- 19 Las Vegas Vacation
- 20 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 21 disneyland
- 22 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 23 Key West
- 24 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 25 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.