February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Shows Off
- 2 Philadelphia Movers LLC : Local Moving Company
- 3 Health insurance for Europeans travelling to USA
- 4 San Diego VRBO area
- 5 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 9 help me plan a Cali trip
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 12 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 15 Wilmington DE questions
- 16 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 17 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 18 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 19 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 22 Muir Woods in October
- 23 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 24 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 25 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes