February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Rugby 1 October 2016 Live Stream
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 4 Family Beach Vacation in Belmar at the Jersey Shore
- 5 Trip to Cali Coast
- 6 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 7 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 8 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 9 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 10 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 11 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 12 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 13 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 14 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 15 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 16 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 17 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 18 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 19 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 20 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 21 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 22 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 23 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 25 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW