February for the two of us is a five day Winter beach fix and anniversary celebration. We live in E TN and the SC coast from Myrtle Beach to Charleston is our closest salt water. Past visits have been to N Myrtle Beach.
Since last beach fix, we've adopted Riley, an elderly Schnauzer. Avista and Towers, previous NMB stays, don't accept pets.
We'd prefer a beachfront house or first floor condo where Riley can go Outies without having to deal with an elevator or people. Riley's poot is promptly gathered and bagged for proper disposal.
We generally eat out for lunch and then pack in dinner from Boulineau's, so leaving Riley behind is not an issue.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Airfares in the 1970's
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 5 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 6 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 7 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 12 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 13 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 14 Seattle to San Francisco
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 21 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 22 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod