Going to Savannah over Thanksgiving and would love to hear recommendations on where to dine for great, great, great southern food - and also sightseeing recommendations. We will only be there 3 days then heading down to the Fla State game on Sat!
Savannah, what NOT to miss!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 San Diego Trip Report
- 6 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 7 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 WISCONSIN
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 18 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 19 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?