Going to Savannah over Thanksgiving and would love to hear recommendations on where to dine for great, great, great southern food - and also sightseeing recommendations. We will only be there 3 days then heading down to the Fla State game on Sat!
Savannah, what NOT to miss!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 2 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 3 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 6 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 7 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 8 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 9 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 12 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 13 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 14 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 17 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 18 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 19 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 20 Advice on Roadtrip
- 21 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 22 Zion the narrows
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 25 Paso Robles Here We Come...!