Going to Savannah over Thanksgiving and would love to hear recommendations on where to dine for great, great, great southern food - and also sightseeing recommendations. We will only be there 3 days then heading down to the Fla State game on Sat!
Savannah, what NOT to miss!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 Maui itinerary
- 5 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 8 Car Needed in Austin?
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 11 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 New Orleans Weekend
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route